Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 21, 2022
As a member of the professional staff, contributes specialized
knowledge and skill in a discipline (e.g. Sales & Marketing) area
to support team and/or department objectives. Generally works under
limited supervision, but within established guidelines, monitoring
the flow of work between own department and others in alignment
with business strategies, selecting and developing effective
managers and work teams, managing own organization through reliable
systems and processes, and producing and analyzing more complex
business information to assist in the decision making process.
* Develop strong and trusting relationships with team members and
clients by collaborating on resource needs, search strategies and
* Frame up business issues and present solutions.
* Demonstrate business acumen and subject matter expertise on using
the latest trends and technology.
* Contributes to team, department and/or business results by
performing more complex quantitative and qualitative analysis for
business processes and/or projects. Often manages small projects,
business processes or parts of larger ones.
* Responds to, solves and makes decisions on more
complex/non-routine business requests with limited to moderate
* Works to enhance the organization's capabilities through
effective staffing and development of others by: using appropriate
MVW interviewing tools to hire the best available internally or
hiring for diversity and balance of skills.
* Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for
improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills
* Performs other duties as appropriate.
* Develop new and innovative ways to access untapped markets and
partner cross-functionally to create robust marketing plans.
* Perform full-cycle recruitment for limited client groups by
defining sourcing strategy, generating qualified applicants,
assessing talent effectively, partnering with hiring leaders and
stakeholders, to deliver top talent to meet hiring targets.
* Serve as a talent advisor for recruitment decisions with
knowledge of the organization and expertise for external
* Work with hiring leaders to design and implement highly
effective, results-driven recruiting strategies for assigned
* Visit client groups to develop thorough understanding of
* Develop strong working relationships with senior leaders,
identify and frame up issues, and present strong business
* Participate in business growth functional initiatives and special
projects as assigned.
* Coordinate with other HR and Recruitment work streams, as needed,
for planning, design and development of policies and practices.
* Makes budget recommendations to support TA objectives for
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and
demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as
Generally a professional position with specific knowledge and
experience in a discipline (e.g., Accounting, Human Resources,
Information Technology) as well as associate management experience.
College degree and/or relevant experience typically required.
*Education and Experience*
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Human Resources or
applicable area of experience.
* 5 years of progressive responsibility in Talent Acquisition with
2 years' experience working in a high volume, high turnover
* 2 years previous management experience leading professional group
*Skills and Abilities*
* Works with limited supervision recognizing when additional
leadership guidance is needed.
* Communicates potential risk and recommends solutions to
appropriate business leaders regarding Talent Acquisition
* Requires a working knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies,
practices and relevant employment laws.
* Able to work in typical office environment with extensive
* Position will require ability to travel up to 10%.
_Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 3 years
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Marcos, CA 92069%58047475%
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, San Marcos , Marketing Recruiter, Advertising , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!